Project Engineer - Electrical
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_EPE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : 4 Year Engineering Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
The Project Engineer will work in tandem with the Plant Engineer and Plant Manager to install, upgrade, and/or develop new equipment for our clients flagship manufacturing facility in Charlotte. This is a developmental position that will lead to great career growth opportunities within the organization.
- Support capital projects for companies manufacturing facility.
- Determine new equipment needs or upgrades needed to increase productivity and OEE.
- Develop project scope including costs, schedules, and resources.
- Develop controls systems from scratch or modify existing systems.
- Develop electrical drawings.
- Oversee equipment installation.
- High level troubleshooting of plant equipment.
Required Qualifications :
- 4 year Engineering Degree required; preferably in Electrical Engineering.
- 2+ years experience working in a manufacturing environment. Strong internship experience will be considered.
- Must be experienced programming, modifying, and troubleshooting PLC programs. Allen Bradley is a plus.
- Knowledge of electric power distribution desired.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.