Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_PE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Global provider of Engineering Services to clients in the automotive, heavy equipment, material handling, power equipment, and industrial products industries.
- Entrepreneurial type of organization that promotes a culture of collaboration and professional development.
- Ability to interact with individuals across all levels of the organization and work in a high visibility role.
- Excellent employee benefits.
THE SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
- Responsible for all aspects of technical projects from initial customer contact through delivery.
- Communicate directly with customers to develop projects plans including scope, time-frame, budget, resources, etc.
- Create 3D models and drawings of new products, as well as modify/optimize existing designs.
- Review drawings to ensure feasibility, manufacturability/assembly, tolerancing, etc.
- Create work instructions and/or assembly instructions.
- Develop strategic relationships with contract manufacturing and suppliers both domestically and internationally.
- Work closely with sales team to provide technical support for customers.
- Identify and execute Continuous Improvement initiatives.
Required Qualifications :
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Mechanical preferred.
- 3-5+ years’ working in a manufacturing/industrial setting.
- Must be proficient in 3D modeling.
- Must have a strong understanding of manufacturing and assembly processes.
- Excellent communications skills are a must. This individual will be interacting regularly with clients and suppliers.
- Demonstrated experience managing technical projects required.