Location : Hickory, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Mike Lewandowski
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+ Years
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
A Global manufacturing organization has an immediate need for a strong project manager.
- Drive the entire project life cycle; communicating with clients, production team, quality, and delivery.
- Lead technical for customers and internal employees for each project.
- Conduct engineering design evaluations to ensure Design for Manufacturability (DFM).
- Help develop production process and standards.
- Continuously improve product / processes and manage change management practices.
- Participate in Root Cause Corrective Action activities.
- Use lean manufacturing methods to improve safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Provide shop floor support and make decisions on quality improvements.
Required Qualifications :
- Proven project leadership experience in engineering / manufacturing
- Engineering degree is required
- 5+ years experience in mechanical, manufacturing, or chemical industries
- Must have excellent communication skills - Able to clearly communicate with customers
- Process improvement and lean manufacturing knowledge
- Experience setting up a manufacturing process
- 3D CAD (ProE/Creo, SolidWorks, Inventor, or SolidEdge)