Quality Assurance Technician
Location : Huntersville, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : NAS_QA
Compensation : 45000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : Bachelors Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
Responsible for overseeing the quality assurance of the product and the execution of Health & Safety policies and standards by performing the following duties.
Required Qualifications :
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Promotes and maintains quality system/ISO within the organization.
- Responsible for assuring the product meets customer expectations through expanding test procedures and test frequencies. Establish test plans.
- Responsible for testing and verifying data.
- Maintains records and utilizes data for trends comparing raw material certifications to specification.
- Responsible for maintaining calibration of test and measurement equipment. This will include contacting a certified vendor to repair the instruments.
- Provides documentation to customers as needed. Included will be preparation of certification of conformance (C of C) and analysis C of A.
- Reviews, updates, and maintains all quality procedures and methods as needed.
- Maintains all corrective action reports (CAR) and notify departments if time of completion is excessive.
- Develops and maintains statistical data for management review.
- Assist in training new employees in process and quality techniques.
- Promotes continuous improvement in plant processes. Assist and support others problem solving as needed.
- Participate in ISO activities to include scheduling quarterly meetings.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state health and safety regulations.
- Supervises the identification and remediation of hazardous workplace conditions.
- Investigates, analyzes and reports on any accidents or unsafe events based on available facts and suggests corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensures all necessary H & S records are maintained.