Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : ML
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
TalentBridge has partnered with an automotive supplier in the Charlotte area on a Quality Engineer search. The Quality Engineer will work with cross-functional teams to maintain and improve the quality system for the Charlotte site.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing quality elements of the APQP procedure.
- Support ISO-TS-16949 and customer specific requirements at the project and plant level.
- Maintaining corrective actions and preventive actions
- Create and update control plans and FMEA's
- Monitor SPC programs
- Define plan, direct the PPAP
- Provide training in quality methods
Required Qualifications :
- 3 plus years of automotive quality system experience
- Four year college degree required
- Must have ISO90001 and/or TS 16949
- Certified lead auditor
- Competent in quality tools and processes such as APQP, Controls Plans, FMEA, GD&T, PPAP, and SPC
- 8D problem solving