Manufacturing organization has an immediate need for a strong quality engineer who can work with suppliers, customers, and product quality.
· Daily review and disposition of customer
· Problem solving/analysis of returns
· Monthly PPM returning (customer/internal)
· Monthly audits
· Customer support (meetings, planning, documentation)
· Warranty parts analysis
· Service parts (create, inspection standard, resolve SQPR issues
· measure and maintain supplier quality performance
· Assist new product development teams by qualifying new parts and suppliers
· Work on production part approval process (PPAP)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Quality Engineer role within a manufacturing environment
- Complex and high volume production experience
- Experience working with suppliers
- Continuous improvement experience
- Strong written and oral communication and math skills
- Computer experience with MS Word, Excel.
- Problem solving ability and logic
- Technical Engineering degree is required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Root Cause Analysis tools and Corrective Action Systems, ISO 9001:2008 Certification, Statistical methods (Design of Experiments, Statistical Process Control (SPC), etc.), Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, Auditing, Corrective Action Systems.