- Award winning privately held global manufacturer of with over 50 years of history delivery world class quality.
- State of the art facility with a culture of innovation and collaboration.
- Multiple business lines that support a wide variety of industries across the world.
Summary: Plans and conducts activities concerned with the quality assurance of industrial processes, materials, and products with a focus on the customers.
- Investigate customer quality issues and create solutions
- Communicate with suppliers to address issues and collect data
- Conduct supplier audits to drive process standardization, waste elimination, and continuous improvement
- Monitor, communicate and improve key supply chain KPI’s
Manage customer specific PPAP’s, CoC’s, datasheets, etc. for all current/new materials.
Primary person responsible for any customer audits and resulting improvement plans.
- Champion problem solving and root cause analysis activities with suppliers and customers to eliminate recurrence of non‐conformance
Support the Quality Training Program initiative, administered by the Quality Department, emphasizing the importance and value of quality throughout the manufacturing process.
Be the focal point and primary contact for all customer complaints.
- Drive “Zero Defect” mentality within the supply base
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+years experience preferred
- Quality Basics
- Supplier audit process
- Process knowledge
- Results oriented
- Good written and oral communications skills
- Teamwork and ability to work in a matrix environment
*Looking for a a candidate who can grow into a leadership position for the Quality Team.*