Our client has an opportunity for a Quality Manager for their Gastonia, NC area facility. This manufacturer is growing quickly and can provide significant opportunities for growth.
This role will be working directly with plant level production and engineering teams to sustain a reliable product and ensure adoption of new company and client standards.
· Experience in an automotive TS/IATF environment
· Strong understanding of root cause analysis
· Skilled at testing product performance and tolerances
· Commitment to continuous improvement, quality and safety standards
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams to prioritize tasks
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 5 or more years of experience in a quality role in a manufacturing setting
· Excellent communication skills