Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : JC
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Human Resources
Job Description :
- Responsible for recruiting and selecting entry- to mid-level professional/management staff from internal and external sources.
- Full-cycle recruiting: post jobs, source and screen candidates, schedule interviews for hiring managers, and point of contact through offer and on-boarding process.
- Plans and conducts innovative employment advertising campaigns, job fairs, etc. to recruit candidates.
- Develops effective working relationships with professional and management recruitment agencies, schools and senior levels of internal management.
- Conducts interviews, evaluates employment factors such as job experience, education, training, skills, knowledge and abilities.
- Consults with senior management to recommend candidates, offer packages, etc.
- Provides candidates with information on the company.
- May administer tests and interpret results.
- Must have a demonstrated track record of corporate recruiting at the executive level
- Full end-to-end searches for executive level candidates
- Interface with mangers to the negotiating of salaries
- Must be able to speak with executive level clients as well as candidates
- Process and detail oriented
- Make edits to job descriptions, make sure they are posted
- Conduct external research and will do all sourcing on own
- Needs to have worked in an ATS
- Work up to 20 requirements at a time
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years recruiting in IT and/or banking and financial operations