This role will primarily focus on sourcing and pipelining candidates for our Banking/Financial Operations (Fin. Op’s) division. The role will screen, interview and evaluate candidates in the dedicated disciplines assigned.
This role will support our growing Banking/Fin. Op’s division in sourcing quality candidates for both permanent and contract roles. This role will research resumes/candidates from internet resume databases, search engines, message boards, professional associations, career events, and local networking. The primary responsibility will be to build resume inventory with a pipeline of candidates to fit open and forecasted requirements.
· Direct sourcing and networking of Banking/Fin. Op’s candidates nationwide.
· Proactively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
· Research target companies and industries to source top talent.
· Strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, complex Internet searches, research and cold calling.
· Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists, internal databases, and through employee referrals.
· Provide search expertise within functional areas by understanding hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements.
· Partner with team recruiters to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective candidate search process.
· Interview candidates, both in person and by phone, for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs and basic qualifications.
· Maintain communication with candidates through interview process.
· Stay current with industry trends and developments.
· 4 year college degree preferred.
· Prior experience in agency recruiting, staffing or search highly preferred but not required.
· Experience in Business to Business or Outside Sales.
· Positive, upbeat, resilient personality and a strong work ethic.
· Strong technical aptitude, experience with Microsoft applications, understanding and/or experience with LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, etc., is a huge plus.
· Good oral and written communication skills.