TalentBridge is looking to add strong individuals to our team for a major hiring project!
Are YOU looking to gain valuable Human Resources and Operations experience? Interested in working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment? Individuals with a competitive background (sports, etc.) and strong work ethic will THRIVE.
Recruiting Coordinators will assist the Recruiting and Operations Team in managing candidates and deadlines throughout the project, which begins in July and lasts into 2020. Note that the majority of our work is July-November 2019 and only the strongest performers will continue through the rest of the project. You will meet and interact with LOTS OF PEOPLE. Our ultimate goal is to place as many candidates on the project as possible and ensure our client demands are met, above and beyond!
Daily activities will include:
· Resume formatting
· Candidate submittals into client vendor management system
· Client in-office-interviewing assistance
· Job fair assistance
· Scheduling and confirming of interviews, orientations, etc.
· Reference checks
· Degree verifications
· Badge pictures
· Compliance, auditing of candidate data
· Assist with daily operations
· Ability to multitask and regularly juggle competing priorities
· Strong experience with MS Office
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Strong sense of teamwork and ability to collaborate with Recruiters while balancing need to work independently to achieve daily goals
· Ability to work within a very fast-paced, high volume type of environment
· Ability to switch tasks quickly and seamlessly to meet deadlines
· ATTENTION TO DETAIL, organizational skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· **Must be able to work extended hours, weekends to meet client needs during the project.**
*This is a DEMANDING and high-stress position that does require the ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks. Performance feedback will be given regularly.