Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
· Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
· Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
· Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
· Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
· Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
· Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
· Administering non-intravenous medications.
· Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
· Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Registered Nurse Requirements:
· Bachelor degree or master degree in nursing.
· Pass the National Council Licensure Examination or NCLEX-RN.
· Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
· American Heart Association BLS/CPR
· ACLS certification
· Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
· Basic computer skills.
· Professional, friendly attitude.
· Experience in home health care.
· Experience in emergency room or intensive care.