***Our Client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas so, only US Citizens or Green Card Holders are encouraged to apply***
Own the Release Management lifecycle - scheduling, coordinating, and managing releases across Central IT for multiple applications. Will manage all releases - application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, etc. Work closely with product management, project management, app dev, testing, and infra teams to deploy releases into production. Manage release processes for code through development, test, and production environments. Responsible for RM reporting to Central IT management.
- Minimum 3+ yrs end to end Release Management experience
- Aggressive, exhibits confidence, and is a strong decision-maker.
- Ability to influence others and make tough decisions on whether to deploy or roll back changes, etc.
- Experience in building release calendars and coordinating with all relevant parties - dev, testing infra, business, etc.
- Excellent management and coordination skills required. Attention to detail
- Experience as a RM in Agile and DevOps development environments
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced in mgmt. reporting - weekly and monthly
- Experience in developing automation scripts a huge plus