Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : JXK
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2-5
Required Education : Bachelor's Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process monthly revenue for all properties.
- Prepare monthly revenue accruals for financial close.
- Create and analyze reports for month-over-month variances as well as provide analysis for the financial accounting team.
- Reconcile all revenue-related accounts monthly.
- Void any returned checks or ACH payments.
- Process payments for quarterly and yearly city, county and state taxes.
- Process any non-operated payments.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop, promote, and maintain diplomatic and harmonious work relations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, process work rapidly, set priorities, work under pressure, and follow through with assigned tasks with limited supervision.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment, i.e. new reporting requirements and/or asset base
- Strong interpersonal skills are required as well as excellent work ethics and a strong commitment to the team and the organization’s success