Revenue Cycle and Operations Director
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Lea Z.
Compensation : 150000.00 - 160000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+
Required Education : BS Business Administration, Healthcare Management, Healthcare Administration
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Healthcare - Support Services
Job Description :
- The Director is responsible to oversee client account strategy to ensure that the expectations are met
- Directs overall Billing and Collections activities in accordance with current applicable standards, guidelines, and regulations
- Manages Revenue Cycle information systems, including ensuring systems support workflow and upgrades are completed in a timely manner
- Excellent working knowledge of the hospital revenue cycle required
- Guiding the development of internal procedures
- Participate in budget preparation and management
- Develop and champion new ideas that add value to the organization
- Develop relationships, trust, and credibility to successfully manage multiple demands; maintain daily communications with all office associates
- Provide direction and assistance to HR Manager, Accounting Manager, IT Manager, and Revenue Cycle Manager in running the day-to-day operations of the department and other administrative functions
- Develop and enforce the use of performance incentives, recognition, and disciplinary action while encouraging professional growth of self and staff
- Works collaboratively with physicians, third-party offshore billing service provider, and other strategic partners
- Ensure all Company practices are in compliance with external regulatory agencies such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Medicare, Medicaid and other third-party payers, and institutional policies.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality
- Report to the Board of Directors
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, healthcare management, healthcare administration or related field required
- 10+ years of healthcare experience preferably in pathology, radiology and/or lab operations.
- Experience with Practice Management Systems required; NextGen a strong plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of Healthcare collections, medical billing, coding, financial reporting and management
- Must possess strong managerial, financial and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to advance multiple priorities.
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization and ability to work and learn independently and in a team situation Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks effectively and establish priorities