RFP Database Analyst
Charlotte based asset manager, $13B under management, primarily institutional funds. The company has an extremely successful 30+ year track record and an impeccable reputation. The company is owned by 8 active general partners, has 29 investment professionals and a staff of 20. They are headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
The Database Analyst is responsible for maintaining various investment, consultant and third party databases with portfolio specific information. This individual would also be responsible for preparing responses to RFPs, RFIs and questionnaires with our investment capabilities and value proposition to current and future clients and prospects.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of investment management or related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding of financial markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must embrace teamwork, flexibility and takes immediate ownership of their work
- Ability to work well with all levels of the firm
- Detail oriented, accurate, organized, able to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Self-starter, takes initiative and is persistent to resolve issues
- Must be comfortable following up on outstanding issues and HIGHLY ORGANIZED
- Ability to effectively manage new projects, shift priorities and manage multiple tasks