TalentBridge is working with a transportation company that delivers the logistics solutions customized to its clients’ shipping needs. The Director of Driver Recruiting and Retention will report to the Senior Director of Operations.
- Develop and implement an effective plan, process and materials for the driver recruitment program to meet driver growth targets
- Explore and implement best practices (internal and external) for recruitment and staffing processes
- Select, train, develop, supervise, direct, and coach the recruiting staff to ensure performance targets are met and employees grow to meet their full potential
- Select external marketing vendor as needed through RFP process. Partner to develop Employment Branding activities and tools that articulate and define the company’s image, organizational culture, key differentiators, reputation and products and services.
- Analyze and evaluate strategic and targeted recruitment needs. Plan, implement, and report on programs addressing such needs.
- Manage processes and procedures to ensure Company compliance with all regulatory requirements including but not limited to: OFCCP, Department of Labor, Department of Transportation, FMCSA, etc.
- Build applicant talent pipeline by researching and contacting community services, Universities and Colleges, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; maintaining rapport.
- Develop and maintain apprenticeship
- Manage the on-boarding process to ensure all required documentation is completed accurately and in a timely manner to meet legal requirements
- High School Diploma. Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- 5 years DOT recruiting/Human Resource experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience leading a team
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Tenstreet preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced excel preferred
- Transportation and DOT industry knowledge
- Ability to handle sensitive, moderately complex, and confidential information
- Maintaining a culture of excellent customer service and mutual respect
- Embody a Continuous Improvement and Growth mindset