Our client is a leading global retail and distribution organization experiencing 20% growth year over year. It is an entrepreneurial environment growing through acquisition and launching new business lines. They pride themselves on investing in their workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement.
- Drive and facilitate both new and ongoing rate process improvements throughout the organization with primary goals of uncovering and aligning rate opportunities within each specific market and line of business.
- Execute analysis packages using data warehouses and other complex analytics tools and processes to enhance both revenue and profitability.
- Provide both in-depth analysis and clear explanation of multiple pricing structures across various lines of business
- Assist in the research and creation of detailed reporting to multiple levels within the organization.
- Develop spot and term rate analytics, database modeling, and detailed reporting to multiple management levels within the organization
- Create, modify and implement analysis packages using data warehouse and other complex analytics tool and processes
- BS in Finance, Business or related business discipline with experience in an analytically based role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, SQL, Access, Dynamics, and data warehouses/data cubes
- Must have be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and with limited supervision.