Sales Compensation Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : HH
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+ years of exp
Required Education : BS Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Responsible for the monthly calculation and accurate payment of sales compensation for our global sales organization.
- Manage commission plans and provide ongoing support on various commission issues and exceptions.
- Partner with cross functional teams to maintain and deploy global compensation plans.
- Ensure timely electronic distribution and acceptance of comp plans, policy, and sales representation letters.
- Collaborate with systems team to help drive process automation and system enhancements.
- Coordinate training for new and existing sales reps.
- Support ad hoc projects and report requests as needed.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making ability.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, decision making skills, and ability to show good judgment in decision making.
- Positive 'can do' attitude and comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in an efficient professional manner while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to effectively communicate and build rapport with account executives, sales leadership, business systems and finance.