Sales Optimization Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : HH
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+ years of exp
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
Our client is well-known for their employee retention and satisfaction. They offer local opportunities for growth, a great work/life balance, and the security of a financially successful multi-billion dollar HQ. If you are looking for an organization where you can take on new challenges and have visibility to the leadership team, this is a WONDERFUL opportunity for you!
- Configure and maintain customer and associate data in the portfolio analytics solution.
- Manage process for cleaning data to ensure data accuracy within portfolio analytics solution.
- Work closely with Sales Management to align and design sales territories to increase revenue.
- Lead Sales Management in developing a sales coverage model to distribute and focus sales resources on those accounts where the balance between sales effort and revenue is optimized
- Identify opportunities to create new portfolios, ultimately leading to investment in resources to drive profitable growth.
- Ability to identify segments of the customer base, based upon revenue, product mix, industries served, or other criteria important to growing the business.
- Respond to data requests and develop accurate and timely ad hoc reports for Sales Management.
- Analyze existing portfolios, identify opportunities for improvement, and work with sales to optimize.
- Through analysis and research, identifies opportunities to invest in new sales assignments.
- Continually identify portfolio management best-practices and align the Sales Management Team on those practices.
- Conduct and coordinate financial, market, operational, and related research to support strategic pricing, discounting, and planning for the corporation.
- Prepares analytical models to evaluate existing portfolios and modifications to portfolios.
- Partners with compensation team to ensure appropriate timing of changes that all downstream systems receive alignment.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of one year financial, marketing and operational business experience is required.
- Ability to work independently and creatively is required.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel is required.
- Experience with Business Intelligence software is preferred.