Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC 28210
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : MananPatel-DERSDAB910271
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : 1
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Telecommunications
Job Description :
As a Business System Analyst – Salesforce.com - You will:
- communicate and collaborate with stakeholders, key users and Business Process team.
- help analyze business problems and capture detailed requirements that are based on business needs rather than user preferences.
- assist with troubleshooting issues reported by users.
Responsibilities as a Salesforce Business System Analyst:
- Facilitate process meetings/workshops and elicit process requirements
- Liais with business stakeholders
- Develop detailed user stories and non-technical requirements for IT team
- Participate in validation and testing and facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Creat training documentation and deliver it
- Produce and decipher complex technical use cases, user stories, process flows, diagraming, data analysis, data mapping, interfaces, reporting and testing activities
- Quickly identify business problems/opportunities
- Salesforce.com Configuration & Maintenance
- Maintain and enhance visual layouts and workflow rules to enhance business processes and improve user experience
- Provide support to Salesforce users in all groups to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications through our Sales Operations Case Queue
- Maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on stakeholder requirements.
- Create and maintain reports within Salesforce.
- Implement minor changes and enhancements in Salesforce.com.
- Monitor and manage Salesforce.com data quality.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ year of Salesforce Administration experience
- 2+ years of Business Analysis experience
- 2+ year of experience working within a cross-functional team environment
- At least 1 documented deploying and supporting a complex Salesforce.com implementation experience
- Previous experience in an Agile and/or Waterfall organization.
Soft Skill Requirement:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Communicate with all levels of management and company employess
- Comfortable working in changing environment
- Comfortable working in a pressure environment
- Take initiative to accomplish job duties
Nice to have:
- Certificate in any of the following: Salesforce.com, Salesforce Administration, Salesforce Administrator