Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Brittany Bice
Compensation : 80000.00 - 85000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Review of consolidated balance sheet accounts through monthly analytics and variance analysis for assigned accounts.
- Responsible for various monthly accounting close tasks.
- Review monthly working capital analysis in addition to forecasting and budgeting assigned accounts.
- Ensure balance sheet and intercompany (Off-Ledger Subsidiaries and International) reconciliations are timely and accurate.
- Liaison with Off-ledger subsidiaries to review their monthly balance sheets and successfully upload monthly results and provide weekly extracts.
- Liaison with corporate overhead departments to verify accuracy of balance sheet accounts and p&l accounts.
- Assist with documentation and executing balance sheet/department initiatives.
- Assist in annual audit by providing requested reports and schedules.
- Provide ad-hoc reports as requested by management.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- CPA/CPA Candidate strongly desired
- 3+ years of accounting/finance experience (public and/or industry) including monthly close, account reconciliation and reporting
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs; Access experience a plus
- SAP and Essbase experience is a plus
- Experience with a large company (> $3 billion sales preferred)
- Strong Accounting knowledge and analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of the General Ledger and Subsystems
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of Management
- Ability to work with managers/department heads across multiple disciplines