As our Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for the integrity of the accounting information by performing various important tasks, including, but not limited to, researching account issues for compliance, establishing quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting, and preparing variance analyses.
You will also support operating teams and corporate departments in helping them understand financial results and trends. If you’re excited about the challenge of working for a dynamic global company, we have an opportunity for you to grow.
Skills and Abilities:
- Exhibit a strong understanding of accounting and tax rules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Perform work accurately and in a time efficient manner, with strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and foster a productive, team-oriented environment
- Strong computer skills, including solid skill in the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel) and report writing tools
- Bachelor's degree in accounting (Required)
- CPA certification or evidence of working towards certification
- 1-3 years of experience in public accounting preferred
- Complete tax and/or audit engagements for designated clients as directed by the Supervisor or Manager
- Identify and communicate potential problem areas during engagements
- Conduct business specific research-gather and analyze data, interpret results, compile reports and make recommendations