Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : JXK
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-5
Required Education : Bachelor's
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
What you’ll be doing:
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and post journal entries, ensuring all transactions and accounts are in compliance with GAAP.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Perform technical accounting analyses to substantiate proper accounting treatment of various transactions and accounts.
- Identify and lead process improvements, including efficient monthly close processes, and company workflow.
- Assist in creation of control environment, including identification and implementation of risk-based controls throughout various accounting functions.
- Assist with audits, compliance, and tax-related activities.
- Work on special projects and ad hoc requests as necessary.
- Maintain a tenacious and optimistic work ethic. Enjoy the hustle.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years in public accounting firm, preferably in Big 4
- Advanced user of Excel
- Self-starter: ability to resolve issues independently with minimal supervision
- Private accounting experience a plus