Senior Administrative Assistant
We are currently recruiting for an awesome opportunity in the Uptown Charlotte area working for a team in the Digital and Social Marketing Space!
This is a Senior Administrative Assistant position supporting the social media leader within the Marketing, Digital and Social Capabilities team.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Proven strong customer service and communication skills to effectively Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Ability to support multiple managers
- Ability to schedule travel and coordinate events
- Ability to coordinate and complete off site planning, including meal arrangements, agenda preparation, and carry out last minute requests
- Ability to manage changing travel itineraries, accurately manage expense reimbursement, manage a busy calendar and appointments flawlessly
- Knowledge and understanding of project coordination and expense tracking
- Assisting, screening and/or selectively referring callers; handling complex and sensitive inquiries/calls from external/internal sources.
- Managing invoices and expense accounts through Concur Expense Management System.
- Provide support for larger projects managed by others. -
- Act as an information source on departmental/business unit policies and procedures, with willingness to do intranet research when necessary to verify current policies in place.
- Experience with project coordination to include being able to manage calendaring; coordinate meetings and agendas; screen and handle phone calls directed to manager; reporting; assist with group wide communication.
- SharePoint 2013 experience is a plus
- At least 3 years of executive support experience
- Available to start immediately and open to contract work.