Senior Administrative Assistant
We are currently looking to hire an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide top notch support to three Senior Vice Presidents and their subsequent direct teams.
The qualified individual will provide executive administrative support, with primary responsibilities including but not limited to managing heavy travel, phones, high level meeting coordination, maintaining multiple calendars, expense reports, employee engagement activities, etc. This individual will be expected to interact and work side-by-side with other department Executive Assistants, our partner firms, and other executives in the firm. In addition, the ideal candidate needs to be extremely detail-oriented, responsible, reliable, diligent, service-oriented, a team player and personable.
- Handle all day-to-day responsibilities for the executives they support while being able to assist with administrative tasks for the rest of the team
- Calendar all meetings and keep SVPs current with any changes; provide materials and order food/beverages where applicable
- Heavy travel coordination: arranging all aspects of travel including air, lodging, and transportation in conjunction with the corporate travel department and ensuring all details are finalized with advisors, sponsors and/or vendors the executive is visiting
- Management of expenses: Ensuring all required receipts are input into Concur in a timely manner to ensure meeting billing schedule
- Serve as a go-to resource for the team
- Work professionally with senior executives, advisors, sponsors and vendors
- Partner with other executive assistants to facilitate departmental events
- Work and think independently, be proactive, handle confidential information and work effectively and efficiently
- Minimum of 6+ years’ experience in an executive assistant role
- Extensive experience and comfort working with high-level executives. This is a high visibility position.
- Exceptional travel arrangement experience
- Financial Services industry experience is a plus
- Exceptional knowledge of all Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word. (MS Office Certification or equivalent operating knowledge preferred)
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be proactive in meeting and exceeding needs of leader and handle confidential information
- Previous project management experience preferred
- A helpful, respectful and personable approach to all business interactions