Senior Civil Transportation Project Manager
Our Client is currently seeking a Senior Transportation Project Manager for their Charlotte, NC office. This is an excellent career opportunity to join a top Transportation Design firm. We are seeking a candidate that will have the opportunity to grow and strengthen our transportation practice in Charlotte and the surrounding areas. Candidate must have prior Transportation Project management experience, specifically with NCDOT. Candidate will be expected to serve as a project manager on design-build and complex, conventional-delivery projects.
- Perform engineering design tasks for roadway, municipal, rail, port and civil projects from preliminary to final design
- Project management of Transportation Design-Build projects.
- Daily supervision of support staff and document production.
- Monitoring budgets and schedules.
- Assisting with and collaboration with team members on the marketing of new projects.
- Assisting the Marketing Coordinator with the preparation of proposals.
- Interfacing regularly with clients.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- BS degree in Civil/Transportation Engineering.
- 8+ of progressive experience with NCDOT or similar public agency projects.
- NC PE license, or ability to obtain within 1 year.
- Experience with Design-Build process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Project management experience.
- A strong background in the design of highways and roads, preferably in North Carolina.