Senior Credit Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : BLT
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : BS, CFA
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
Charlotte-based asset manager with billions under management is seeking a dynamic Senior Credit Analyst to join their team.
This company is a world-class organization with excellent talent and reputation in the industry for client service and performance.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Evaluation of new investment opportunities. Participate in due diligence presentations delivered by issuer management teams. Perform detailed financial analysis of historical and projected performance. Examine business and industry trends and issues. Work with counsel to diligence credit agreements. Draft internal approval materials and present recommendations to the Investment Committee.
- Ongoing management of credits in the portfolio. Monitor relevant news sources, research reports, press releases and industry data. Review periodic financial statements and listen to earnings calls. Evaluate and provide recommendations on amendments. Provide ongoing buy and sell recommendations for existing holdings. Further analysis of stressed and distressed credit situations as required.
- Develop and maintain relationships with issuers, private equity sponsors, investment banks, debt advisors, other lenders and internal constituents.
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years of experience in Fixed Income, specifically with experience with a broad base of Fixed Income products.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and an ability to communicate effectively with internal and external constituents.
- CFA required, MBA, preferred.
Finally, the right individual must have a passion for the business and the industry. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, only for the right person.