Senior Digital Product Manager
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 4313730
Compensation : open - $65-70/hr
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Marketing
Job Description :
- Provides leadership and expertise for digital products, initiatives, or a functional area within the Digital environment.
- Leads the development and execution of the most complex digital business plans, programs and initiatives which have significant, Enterprise-wide impact.
- These initiatives may focus on: content strategy/creation, customer experience, analytics/research or product management.
- Develops digital strategy for product/functionality/experience area, and influences digital strategy for the business line.
- May lead a small team of more junior digital consultants or cross-functional teams in digital initiatives.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: digital customer experience, digital product/program management, digital platforms, or digital consulting
Required Qualifications :
- Experience in product management/development, program management, strategy, marketing and/or related position in a consumer-oriented, technology-dependent environment in financial services or related industries
- Experience with consumer focused, online banking websites and apps
- Superior project/product management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
- 1+ years of mobile app product management experience
- Both strategic and tactical – can “roll up their sleeves and can see the big picture”
- Technically savvy and understands web technologies and how web pages and applications work
- Customer journey/experience focused – passion for building world class CX
- Experienced with Agile and Scrum teams, processes and ceremonies
- Prefer Financial Services/Bank experience
- Ability to create and define strategy, approach and roadmaps
- Ability to understand KPIs, the data and underlying story in support of scrum work