Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate Finance
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Matt Thomas
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-7
Required Education : BS in Finance, Accounting, or Related
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
This is a newly created role within a $1.5B Division of a global organization. The company has aspirations to double in size over the next year. Company has great benefits, competitive salary and a new modern office setting.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you'll be responsible for Financial Modeling, Deal Analysis, Executive Presentations, Planning and Forecasting, Financial Reporting, and Ad Hoc Responsibilities/Projects.
This role will have a high level of visibility; your analysis will be on the CFO's desk within 24 hours of completion!
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field,
- 3-7 years of relevant experience.
- Detail oriented. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle several projects at one time.