Senior Financial Analyst - Manufacturing
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : HH
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+ years of exp
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to meet monthly, quarterly and fiscal year-end management reporting requirements.
- Reviews statistics to analyze past and present financial operations and estimates future revenues and expenditures.
- Assists in developing Company-level consolidated financial forecasts, including three-year plan submitted to our parent company.
- Assists with development of Corporate Overhead budgets and prepares monthly expense versus budget reviews.
- Prepares short-term and long-term cash forecasts and compares actual cash flow activity with cash flow projections.
- Prepares monthly Key Performance Indicator (KPI) package for Executive leadership reporting. • Supports year-end audit activities to ensure accurate and timely submission.
- Supports divisional finance teams and Corporate Departments with special projects, as needed.
- Communicate with top management including controlling department of parent company.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field required
- 3+ years’ experience in corporate finance or accounting
- Finance or accounting experience in the construction industry preferred
- CPA or MBA preferred