Senior Financial Analyst - North America
Location : South Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Matt Thomas
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+ years of experience
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
Our client is a Global $4B+ HQ that is centralizing their operations to South Charlotte. This is a GREAT opportunity to join the organization in a North American supporting role where you will have daily interaction with the North American Director of Finance and N.A. CFO. You will also have exposure to the Global CFO. If you are looking for a company where you can work independently and present information at an executive level, then this is a WONDERFUL opportunity for you!
The Senior Financial Analyst will support the North American business by providing analysis of financial results, monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Preparation of reporting to senior leadership, investors and the Board of Directors related to N. America. Implement efficient processes to produce required reporting and review with leadership.
- Coordinate N. America forecasting and budgeting requirements. Develop more efficient processes and tools to prepare and report on forecasts and budgets.
- Implementation of plant level productivity analysis, including detailed manufacturing cost walks
- Support special projects, including data gathering, cost & price analysis, ROI, NPV analysis and other ad hoc analysis as required
- Provide support to business unit operations and finance staff as necessary
- Coordinate response to data requests from CFO and executive management
- Work closely with global FP&A group on reporting requirements to ensure consistency across regions and support corporate reporting requirements.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or relevant discipline required.
- MBA and / or CPA preferred
- Minimum of 2-5 years of relevant experience, experience at a manufacturing business strongly preferred
- Strong financial acumen with demonstrated analytical ability accompanied by knowledge of corporate finance and manufacturing costing principles. Understands P&L, balance sheet and cash flow dynamics.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint