Senior Financial Analyst - Sales & Marketing
Location : South Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Matt Thomas
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+ years of experience
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
Support the VP, Finance and the Director, FP&A with reporting, analytics and forecasting focused on US commercial business units.
- Reporting, analysis and interpretation of multiple business units activities
- Commercial month end, quarter end and year end recurring reporting
- Preparation, analysis, and presentation of business results and key metrics
- Develop, track, and report business metrics and KPI’s; analysis and interpretation of business results and key metrics to aid corporate decision making.
- Provide appropriate level of financial support for Sales & Marketing driven programs and initiatives
- Secondary review and analysis of monthly commission calculation and payment.
- In close coordination with the business, identify areas of opportunity for improvement to existing commercial reporting systems and processes (solutions can be internal or external).
- Assist in prioritization of such areas of opportunity, action improvements and monitor progress to completion within agreed timeframes.
- Provide support as required in the preparation of the 5 year Strategic Plan, Annual Budget and Forecast.
- Provide support as required within FP&A team.
- Provide support with any ad hoc activities as identified by management.
Required Qualifications :
- 4 year degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ of financial analyst experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access required
- Knowledge of SAP, Hyperion, BW, and/or Tableau is a plus