Senior Financial Analyst, Treasury Capital Markets
Our client is an industry leading, global distribution and manufacturing organization headquartered here in the Greater Charlotte area. They are a dynamic organization that has disrupted their industry through implementation of technology applications and big data.
The company is building out a world-class finance team that will help drive decision-making for the entire organization. As a partner to all functions of the business, the finance team is responsible for all aspects of Corporate Finance, Investor Relation, Treasury, Capital Markets, and Cash Forecasting.
- Facilitate long-term cash flow forecasting, lead cash scenario analysis, analyze relevant cash flow activities and drive funding reporting.
- Drive the preparation, filing and reporting on borrowing base certificates for ABL facility and facilitate the required audits.
- Assist developing and maintaining controls relative to credit facility compliance.
- Conduct balance sheet and cash flow stress testing and prepare relevant strategy reporting.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Finance Director, Cash Management Director, and Head of Treasury & Investor Relations to drive cash flow generation opportunities.
- Provide support to the Corporate Finance Director to facilitate capital allocation and incentivize business decisions with the highest economic decision.
- Assist with the weighted average cost of capital calculation development for Executive Leadership and Board approval.
- Support new capital issuance, refinancing activities, or amendments to existing facilities.
- Monitor and execute interest payments and related credit facility fees.
- Support the development of the shareholder capital allocation strategy and assist with the execution of that strategy.
- Analyze market news of strategic partners and competitors’ stock to provide Executive Leadership and the Board of Directors with intelligence on major stock price movements or valuation trends.
- Assist with developing and maintaining rating agency materials to drive relationships.
- Participate in ongoing daily surveillance of market and industry events, industry trends, and macroeconomic trends.
- Develop and manage complex valuation models for the company.
- Develop management reports on key market evolutions in partnership with Strategy, Finance, and the Business.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (Business, Finance, Mathematics or related field); Masters of Business Administration is a plus
- Experience: work experience in treasury, banking, FP&A or broader finance with emphasis on financial modeling, analytics and decision support