Our client is a well-established logistics and distribution organization nearing $1B in revenue. They have years of history with long-tenured employees, a great work environment and competitive benefits
Senior Financial Analyst will develop, interpret, and implement financial and accounting concepts/techniques for financial planning and control.
- Monitor and report financial performance and use high-level analytical skills to interpret monthly, quarterly, and annual operating results, investigate variances and unusual items, and evaluate their effect on operations.
- Participate in the month-end closing reporting process and prepare actual vs budget variance analysis as well as the monthly reports for leadership (including PE packet, Board packet and internal packet).
- Measure and communicate results on key statistical drivers effectively within the organization.
- Align and build partnerships across functional areas to raise awareness of financial performance and promote communication and accountability.
- Key member of the budgeting, forecasting, and planning processes.
- Develop actionable reporting that will be used to drive expense management decision making / EBITDA improvement.
- Develop and maintain relationships with departmental and divisional management and expense budget owners.
- Perform ad hoc analysis on all areas of the business as requested by the Director, VP of Finance and CFO.