Senior Financial Analyst
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Matt Thomas
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4-8
Required Education : BS in Finance, Accounting, Econ, Business or Similar
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
Great opportunity to join the ground floor of a newly formed organization! Our client is a PE backed global organization formed through the merging of a few established brands. They are moving into a brand new office in uptown Charlotte in Q1 of 2020.
As the Senior Analyst, you'll report to the Global VP of FP&A in support of building out a world-class FP&A function. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the global business unit leaders providing them financial support and analysis to improve metrics
- Develop and maintain best-in-class reporting systems that can be used for tracking, bench-marking, target setting, variance analysis, and continuous improvement efforts.
- Own processes around tracking and communication of operational metrics to the plant management and executive team
Required Qualifications :
The successful candidate will
- have a business degree in accounting, finance or related.
- have an operational mindset and ability to communicate with the business
- Be willing to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- 4-8 years of progressive experience in finance