Senior Financial Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Matt Thomas
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-7
Required Education : BS in Finance, Accounting, or Related
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Accounting - Finance
Job Description :
Newly created role within a $1.5B Division of a global organization. The company has aspirations to double in size over the next year.
- Financial Modeling: Work with business leaders to model and analyze customer contracts and communicate the impact on the P&L.
- Deal Analysis: Prepare data for use in models to determine the profitability and return on working capital of deals and make recommendations based on the data.
- Presentations: Prepare and support business leaders in executive level presentations, customer briefs and other executive level engagements.
- Planning and Forecasting: Work with finance and business leaders to understand how the business trends affect quarterly forecasting for the P & L. Help prepare annual plans and quarterly forecasts based on the impact of these trends on the business units
- Reporting: Work with complex data to provide monthly reporting and analysis on results. Strong excel and communication skills are required.
- Ad Hoc Responsibilities/Projects: Complete additional role-appropriate tasks and team projects
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field,
- 3-7 years of relevant experience.
- Detail oriented. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle several projects at one time.