Senior FP&A Analyst
The role of the Senior Financial Analyst is to provide accurate, timely and insightful financial and operational analysis, to be a key stakeholder in the annual budget process, to identify expense risks & opportunities and to identify and implement process improvement opportunities both within the Financial Planning Department and throughout the organization.
- Monitor and report financial performance and use high-level analytical skills to interpret monthly, quarterly, and annual operating results, investigate variances and unusual items, and evaluate their effect on operations.
- Participate in the month-end closing reporting process and prepare actual vs budget variance analysis as well as the monthly reports for leadership (including PE packet, Board packet and internal packet).
- Measure and communicate results on key statistical drivers effectively within the organization.
- Align and build partnerships across functional areas to raise awareness of financial performance and promote communication and accountability.
- Key member of the budgeting, forecasting, and planning processes.
- Develop actionable reporting that will be used to drive expense management decision making / EBITDA improvement.
- Develop and maintain relationships with departmental and divisional management and expense budget owners.
- Perform ad hoc analysis on all areas of the business as requested by the Director, VP of Finance and CFO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required.
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with Great Plains and/or SQL a plus.
- Strong PC Skills; Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel. (i.e. ability to perform pivot tables, look-ups, write formulas, etc.)
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Quick Learner, Self-motivated, Great Attitude.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment.