Senior HR Associate
Location : South Charlotte
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : CHM
Compensation : open - 23-25
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3 years or more
Required Education : 4 year degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Human Resources
Job Description :
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a Senior HR Administrator!
- The Sr HR Assistant is both a strategic and hands-on role that will support critical projects and activities across the Talent Management function, encompassing Talent Development, Performance Management, HRIS and Talent Acquisition.
- The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal Talent team support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- In this role you will play a critical role in supporting our annual Employee Engagement survey, data collection, tracking and reporting and will manage processes and reporting to tight deadlines.
Required Qualifications :
- At least 3 years of experience in a large corporate HR environment working in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent MS Office suite skills
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Strong PowerPoint Skills
- Detail Orientated
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience handling highly confidential information