Senior Internal Auditor
The Senior Internal Auditor reports into the Senior Manager, Internal Audit and has regular exposure to the Director of Internal Audit and other corporate executives. Responsibilities will include planning, performing, and reporting business unit audits across the organization. Conducts special projects as authorized by the Director of Internal Audit. Requires experience in Accounting or Operations Management with a finance focus. Requires strong project management skills. Requires ability to multi-task and prioritize. Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills. Familiarity with COSO Integrated Internal Control Framework is a plus.
- Responsible for championing the Corporation’s internal audit function under the direction of the Director of Internal Audit
- Responsible for planning, performing and reporting business unit audits in accordance with the annual IA plan
- Responsible for internal testing of internal controls over financial reporting on a continuing basis
- Responsible for promoting internal controls and GAAP reporting across the corporation
- Responsible for conducting special projects as authorized by Audit Director
- 15% - 20% travel
- All duties as directed or modified.
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years in Accounting, Finance, or Audit
- CPA is a plus
- Public Accounting experience is a plus
- Manufacturing experience is a plus