Senior Office Administrator
Location : South Charlotte
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : CHM
Compensation : open - 18-25
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4-8 years
Required Education : 4 year degree preferred
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Administrative and Support Services
Job Description :
The Senior Office Administrator is responsible for all office coordination and executive support to key managers.
- Performs the following tasks for executive team: Coordinates and processes domestic and international business travel arrangements, monitors designated business traveler's logistics, generates expense reports and assists in reconciling corporate credit card charges to ensure timely and accurate reimbursement and verifies payments to corporate credit cards
- General Office Administration support including but not limited to; Expense reports, Accounts Payable submission and catering
- Undertakes special assignments and projects as needed
- Opens, distributes and follows-up on standard incoming mail
- Screens and directs incoming calls, emails as required
- Manage security access passes for employees
- Partner with People and Culture to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Establish clear and concise routines for all office shipping & receiving packages with expedience and accuracy
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
Required Qualifications :
- 3-5 years’ experience in and Office Administrator role
- Excellent business acumen and ability to exercise sound judgment and prioritization
- Able to observe and maintain the utmost confidentiality
- Must Haves.
- 5-8 Years Office management Experience in a fast paced work environment
- 1 Year Quick Books Experience
- Good Mathematical Skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Communicates with honesty, kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- QuickBooks Experience