Senior Operations Coordinator
The Senior Administrative Coordinator will provide support to multiple executives C-Suite Executives and manage complex calendars for the executive team while supporting mutiple moving parts and a variety of administrative functions! The Senior Administrative coordinator should be able to build a strong relationship with the executives they support and handle scheduling, travel management, and contract management. Responds to routine inquiries from external or internal sources with standard correspondence or other messaging. The role also prepares correspondence, develops presentations and spreadsheets, and maintains files including those with confidential information. The individual will also schedule and coordinate meetings, and other group activities.
- In addition to the administrative tasks, the Sr Administrative Coordinator will have proven organization and time management skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Have good communication skills and perform with a high level of tact, integrity and professionalism while interacting with all levels of management, peers and internal/external
- Work is performed under minimum supervision of the Manager and the administrative support services team, and must demonstrate the ability to exercise independence and discretion.
- A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) required is strongly preferred
- Requires extensive experience as an administrative assistant utilizing and performing at an advanced level within the Microsoft Office Suite, most specifically Outlook as 75% of working hours will be spent within Outlook.
- 5 or more years of applicable experience, preferred 7 years or more.
- Ability to operate in a fast paced environment.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels internal and externally.