Senior Treasury Analyst
Our client is a growing $2.5B+ Global Manufacturer that recently relocated their HQ to South Charlotte. The incumbent has been promoted and they are eager to find their next Top Talent hire. The company prides itself on positive company culture and offers EXCELLENT benefits.
The individual is responsible for supporting a variety of treasury initiatives which may include risk management or foreign currency trades/settlements, global multi-currency netting, preparing cash flow forecasts, daily treasury operations management, and supporting analysis of treasury activities, as requested. The individual will lead and serve on various project teams and will have excellent process improvement, business acumen, and technical skills to support a variety of activities, including complex modeling for cash and interest forecasts. The individual is familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the Treasury field, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of tasks and works independently. The individual proactively reviews current processes and makes recommendations for improvements based on industry and company best practices.
- Support FX exposure management and evaluate solutions in relation to financial risks (FX, interest rates and commodities); assist with hedge execution and hedge accounting documentation, as appropriate.
- Execute domestic and foreign currency funds transfers
- Administer and oversee the monthly inter-company multi-lateral netting, as primary or backup
- Provide support to administer inter-company loan data, reporting, and documentation
- Administer the disbursement files as a backup, including issuance of payments;
- Works directly with company financial institutions to identify appropriate bank services/fees, establish and maintain bank account activity
- Prepare and/or review general ledger accounts to ensure accuracy of cash, debt and other treasury related activities
- Oversees proper internal control of cash assets; respond to audit inquiries in a timely manner; corresponds with banks to initiate or clarify adjustments
- Provides analytical support and expertise for the development of liquidity strategies and banking structures.
- Utilize and maintain treasury software applications
- Provide analytical support for inter-company interest forecasts in support of the Estimated Tax Rate (ETR) calculation and cash flow forecast
- Monitor and manage the communications between various internal and external people regarding treasury activities, questions or problems; respond and resolve inquiries in a timely manner;
- Support the department to prepare and/or provide analytical support for the treasury department cost control/budget process
- Lead and facilitate certain treasury projects, as needed
- Serve as a backup to other financial services activities
- All duties or treasury projects as assigned
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of treasury experience
- CTP is a plus