Service Design Practitioner - Lead
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Compensation : open - $50-55/hr
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Marketing
Job Description :
- Responsible for providing senior level strategic consulting services to client organizations using in-depth CX/UX knowledge and expertise
- Works with executives and senior managers to help define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Read and synthesize secondary research sources, analyze themes and findings, and present clear, actionable insights which establish standards for measuring performance against process requirements.
- Help evangelize insights and recommendations across disciplines and departments.
- Identify metrics that could provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities.
Required Qualifications :
- Successful candidate have strong skills across a variety of disciplines including: quantitative research, qualitative research, service design as well as visual communication, data visualization, and possibly interaction design and business process analysis.
- Candidate should have 5+ years as a customer experience consultant in one or more delivery channels (digital, physical, virtual), ideally with 2 years or more as an Omni channel/cross channel service design practitioner.