Location : Charlotte NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Tom Tollison
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Supply Chain/Logistics
Job Description :
TalentBridge has partnered with a great client that has a fantastic opportunity for a Sourcing Manager. The company is a multi-billion dollar organization with locations across the United States. The role with set up and create a sourcing program to create cost saving for indirect spend categories. The opportunity will be a growth opportunity with the potential runway to become a Director within 2 years.
- Will oversee the strategic sourcing process for all indirect spend categories, capture the current process, data, vendor base, and plan.
- Create a RFP process and negotiate contract with vendors and find new suppliers as needed.
- Categories are all SGNA relate; Transportation, Facilities, Material Handling, MRO, Packaging, ect.
- The role with need to be hands on to develop procedures, taking on complete oversight
- Will work with sourcing co-op to develop leverage buying power on category needs
- Will be in charge of taking immediate action to create cost saving initiatives
Required Qualifications :
- Minimum of 6 years of purchasing, procurement, or sourcing indirect spend
- Able to develop new suppliers/vendors-negotiate contracts, create RFPs
- Fluent in excel, able to create processes
- Action oriented, able to create cost saving changes
- Able to balance multiple projects at the same time.