Space Planning Analyst
The Space Planning Analyst is responsible for updating planograms to store database with monthly planogram changes. The Analyst must use store traits, clustering strategies, compliance regulations, store format, and fixture space to determine which planogram assignments need updating monthly for Resets and other merchandising initiatives. These assignments drive many processes including planogram material generation, space productivity analytics, clearance markdowns, store fixture orders, and store specific replenishment records. These replenishment records determine products assortments shipped to each store
- Partner with Visual Merchandising Managers, Visual Merchandising Specialists, Trait Management, and Merchandising Initiatives to create and maintain accurate planogram to store assignments.
- These assignments are used to create store specific planogram materials each month for 8200+ stores.
- The assignments also create store specific replenishment records which authorize and de-authorize skus for store delivery.
- Manage and update the fixture database which holds all of the information for non-planogram fixtures.
- Create and distribute ad hoc reports
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and yearly scorecards for Visual Merchandising.
- Review field-requested changes to current planogram and non-planogram fixture assignments and execute changes for approved requests.
- Work on special projects, ad hoc analysis, and special initiatives related to Visual Merchandising
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Analytic and space planning background a plus.
- 2-4 years of applicable analytical experience; retail space planning/merchandising a plus
- Must be proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office desktop applications and Windows-based programs.
- Must be VERY proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Retek, Spaceman, and SQL preferred
- Strong problem solving, communication and organizational skills required.