Sr. Customer Care Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TAM
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Customer Service and Call Center
Job Description :
We are actively seeking a Customer Care Analyst to join our challenging, innovative and fun Customer Care team in Charlotte, NC. This position will support our diverse Product line, and candidates will be responsible for:
- Providing quality accounting software support to clients using our products.
- Working in a team environment and providing support to customers via phone, email, chat and the internet.
- Assessing the nature of customer problems and resolving most support issues.
Required Qualifications :
- Experience working with or performing support of accounting software is required
- Experience/background with Accounting principles, preferably gained through working with Accounting applications OR within an educational setting (examples: Accounting Systems Support experience, Accounting Degree, etc.)
- Successful background and experience working in a team environment
- 2+ years of customer service, software support and/or Information Technology support experience is preferred.
Salary: 35,000 - 45,000 + benefits and 401K