Sr. Data Engineer Lead
*** DIRECT HIRE *** CLIENT WILL SPONSOR VISA IF NEEDED *** NO C2C *** NO 1099 *** MUST WORK FROM CHARLOTTE, NC ***
Do you have passion for Data? Are you a Data Architect? Can you create data models? is designing solutions your thing? IF your answer is yes... this job can be yours.
As a Sr. Data Engineer, Your Responsibilities are:
- Design, development and maintenance of cloud based data warehouse
- Design, development and maintenance of analytics solution
- Design ETL processes based on industry standards and enhance loading of data from unfamiliar source systems that can be located in Cloud or on premise.
- Work with teams on guiding and oversight architecture during the requirements, product definition and design phase.
- Gather and develop business requirements from product team, data science team and engineering team
- Translate business and functional requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Present technical concepts and specific solutions in a clear, concise and easily understood manner to internal and external members who has different technical abilities
- Coordinate and Collaborate with team across different time zones and locations and bring solutions to complex problems
- Share knowledge and learn from others.
As a Sr. Data Engineer, Your Requirements are:
- Object oriented programming skills
- Data Modeling experience
- Data Warehouse principal experience
- Data Architect experience
- Delivering Design solutions
- SQL Scripting Experience
- 10+ years of experience IT environment
- Various Dimensional Modeling techniques experience
As a Sr. Data Engineer, Your Bonuses are:
- AWS Cloud experience (Redshift)
- Kafka based data pipelines
- Java Coding knowledge (to work with ETL processes)
- SiSense or Tableau experience
- Russian Speaking ability (THIS IS NOT REQUIRED)
- Ability to travel to Russia (THIS IS NOT REQUIRED)
- 8 AM TO 5 PM EST