Stock Plan Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Brittany Bice
Compensation : 105000.00 - 115000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Manage all aspects of the equity programs, including maintenance of data (e.g., new hires, terminations, etc.) in the equity system, ensuring that all participant equity plan transactions (grants, exercises, releases, forfeitures, etc.) are correctly processed and settled in a timely manner
- Serve as the subject matter expert for equity participants, along with both internal and external business partners, providing them with complete and accurate information.
- Work closely with Finance, Legal and Payroll for accurate reporting. Partner with Legal to generate information required for SEC filings
- Work with internal and external auditors to perform routine audits to ensure that all data (grants, exercises, releases, forfeitures, etc.) have been processed timely and correctly. Adheres to all SOX and other established controls, reviewing and updating controls as needed.
- Reconcile share pool related to equity plan transactions on a periodic basis with Finance, the transfer agent and brokers; includes audit of plan reserve balances.
- Communicate and partner with various internal groups (including Finance, Legal, Payroll, and Human Resources) to provide month, quarterly and annual reports
- Represent the equity program(s) in all communications with internal and external partners
- Administer and maintain all equity awards, terminations, exercises, vesting’s and account information for all global participants in equity software and maintain SOX compliance
- Prepare information for SEC financial reporting disclosures and annual proxy
- Manage and process RSU vesting’s and tax reporting in a timely manner
- Ability to perform monthly reconciliations with transfer agent, finance, HR and payroll.
- Experience supporting with international equity and mobility taxation.
Required Qualifications :
- At least 3+ years of Compensation and/or Finance experience, preferably in a global organization, with exposure to working with international locations
- Experience managing and administering third party stock plan platform (Award Choice, Merrill Lynch a plus)
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Experience supporting preparation of sections 16 SEC filings
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to change
- Proven experience adhering to deadlines, with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communications skills, both interpersonal and writing
- Strong customer service orientation
- High level of integrity, judgement and professionalism