Summer Internship/Summer Project Work- Operations
We are currently recruiting for candidates interested in summer internships and summer project work with a global financial institution in the Charlotte area! All of the opportunities are clerical in nature and short term during the summer months to assist with special projects and additional work loads.
The projects may include the following tasks
- Clerical Functions: Mailroom duties, filing, photocopying, taking phone messages, data entry, scanning and imaging
- Researching issues to resolve documentation issues
- Invoice Processing
- Basic Accounting functions including Balancing General Ledger accounts and following up on missing documents
- Quality control Checks
- Additional projects assigned by the management team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment clerical experience
- Strong MS Suite experience
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
** These roles are short term including time frames from 1-4 months hours at varying shifts. It is a great opportunity to gain professional work experience during your college breaks or earn additional cash if you are off for the summer.